AUDIENCIA PÚBLICA SOBRE EL USO DEL SUELO
Thursday, February 2 at 9:30 AM
(February 1, 2023 at 10:30am)
QUEENS, NY – – Queens Borough President Donovan Richards Jr. will hold a hybrid Public Hearing on Land Use tomorrow, February 2, at 9:30am. The hearing will be held in person at Queens Borough Hall (120-55 Queens Boulevard in Kew Gardens), with members of the public also able to testify virtually. In addition, the hearing will be streamed live at www.queensbp.org.
The agenda includes:
Items 1 and 2 are related:
- Application submitted by Queens Realty Holdings of NY LTD for an amendment of the Zoning Map changing an existing R4-1 District to an R6B District property bounded by Ocean Crest Boulevard, a line 115 feet
northeasterly of Hartman Lane, Beach Channel Drive, a line 80 feet northeasterly of Hartman Lane, Far Rockaway Boulevard, and Hartman Lane. (ULURP #200232 ZMQ)
- Application submitted by Queens Realty Holdings of NY LTD for a zoning text amendment to designate the Project Area as a Mandatory Inclusionary Housing (“MIH”) area. (ULURP #N220330 ZRQ)
Location for Items 1 and 2 is in Far Rockaway within Queens Community Board District 14
- Application submitted by 2650 BQE LOR LLC for an amendment to the Zoning Map changing from an M1-1 District to an M1-2 District property bounded by a line 400 feet northerly of 27th Avenue and it’s easterly and westerly prolongations, Brooklyn Queens Expressway West, 27th Avenue, and Borough Place. (ULURP #210283 ZSQ)
Location is in Woodside within Queens Community Board District 1
Los puntos 4 y 5 están relacionados:
- Application submitted by Mal Pal Realty Corp. for the amendment of the Zoning Map a.) changing from an R3A District to an R6B District property bounded by a line 100 feet northwesterly of 109th Avenue, 142nd Street, 109th Avenue, and 139th Street; and b). establishing within the proposed R6B District a C2-3 District bounded by a line 100 feet northwesterly of 109th Avenue, 142nd Street, 109th Avenue and, 139th Street. (ULURP #220267 ZMQ)
- Application submitted by Mal Pal Realty Corp. for a zoning text amendment to designate the Project Area as a Mandatory Inclusionary Housing (“MIH”) area. (ULURP #N220268 ZRQ)
Location for Items 4 and 5 is in South Jamaica within Queens Community Board District 12.
Those who wish to testify virtually must register in advance by visiting www.queensbp.org/landuse and submitting their contact information. Each registrant will receive a confirmation e-mail with instructions on how to participate in the virtual public hearing.
Speaking time can also be arranged by calling (718) 286-3000 between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. prior to the date of the hearing. Members of the public may also attend the hearing Queens Borough Hall and testify in person.
If you wish to testify virtually, you must identify yourself before you speak, keep your camera on during your testimony, display your name accurately on Zoom and state your name for the record; otherwise, you might not be permitted to testify absent prior approval from the Queens Borough President’s Office. For those planning to dial into the public hearing, please inform the Planning and Development staff in advance by calling 718-286-2680 or e-mailing [email protected].
Written testimony is welcome from those unable to testify live. All written testimony must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 2, 2023, and may be submitted by e-mail to [email protected] or by conventional mail sent to the Office of the Queens Borough President at 120-55 Queens Boulevard – Room 226, Kew Gardens, NY 114244.
Individuals requesting Sign Language Interpreters and/or ADA Accessibility Accommodations should contact the Borough President’s Office at (718) 286-2860 or email [email protected].
WHAT: Borough President Richards Holds Public Hearing on Land Use
WHEN: Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 9:30 AM
WHERE: In person at Queens Borough Hall, 120-55 Queens Boulevard in Kew Gardens and via Zoom; Public live stream at www.queensbp.org
Individuals can register to testify virtually by visiting www.queensbp.org/landuse.
Siga la Oficina del Presidente del Distrito de Queens a través de @QnsBPRichards en Twitter y @QueensBPRichards en Facebook e Instagram